Friday, May 15, 2009

Andrea "Proud of Being a Positive Influence"

Name: Andrea "Rat"
Where did you grow up? Corpus Christi, TX.
Where do you live today: Norman, OK.
Occupation: Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor, Coach, Model, Athlete
you'll find me laying on the grass watching clouds or watching the stars
you WON'T find me in the smoking area.
My website is www.myspace.com/ratandrea, and the charity I am most passionate about is www.animalfunds.org


Let's see---my dream job. Wow, I love so many things. I'd have to say that I do have my dream job. I supervise the radiology dept. at a hospital, and I also coach on the side.

I am most proud of being a positive influence and inspiration to people.

My greatest loss in life has been the loves that I have lost.

Who would I like to meet? Ted Turner and Mary Slaney.

The hardest part of my day is getting out of bed! LOL! The best part of my day is when I am running.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin