Thursday, May 28, 2009

Susan "I'm Most Proud Of My Sister"

Name:Susan
Age:48
Sign:Caproicorn
I grew up in: Arizona
I currently live in: Arizona
Occupation: New Business Proposal Preparation/Negotiation
You can find me:Forever Learning
You will never find me: Sky diving

1.) Do you love what you do? Why? Presuming we are speaking occupation then nope I can't say that, I don't at all mean this in a negative way but I can't say I love what I do because it doesn't inspire me, drive me, or move me. But I do however love that across the years and lifes lessons, I've somehow developed the ability to touch others in a positive way. More and more I recognize this and really...that is what I do.

2.) What are you most proud of? At this moment I'm most proud of my sister. She just ran in her first triathelon. 2.2 mile swim in freezing water followed by a 125 mile bike ride, then a maratholon. OMG are you kidding me. She finished in 14 hours and in the 65th percentile for her age group and smiled the whole way through. Very inspiring and emotional.

3.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? The death of the first relationship I had that really taught me what love, exposure and vulnerability were really about. It took me a long time to get over the emotion and heartbreak, but today I'm so at peace with myself, my place in life, I actually like myself and I've discovered a spiritual side that never existed before. For alll this, I'm amazed and thankful really.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Too many to count really, not just one, but many. Sometimes I'm influeneced much later by something a person did years earlier. I guess it just takes time to catch up to the lesson. For me anyway, many people have been a huge influence in the lifelong learning process.

5.) What would you want to change about yourself?
You know, I really can't complain and if I wanted to then I should just do it.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin