Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chris "Perfectionist, Loyal, And Driven"

Name: Chris
I grew up in: San Francisco Bay Area
I currently live in: San Francisco Bay Area
Occupation: Sales Manager, Google
You can find me: online all day, everyday
You will never find me: in a shopping mall, i hate shopping
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: kiva.org, americanheart.org

1.) Do you love what you do? Why? I love being a father and husband before any paid job. I am thankful for my family first. I also love my day job because I am fortunate to work for a great company that constantly innovates and appreciates it's workforce. I enjoy being challenged everyday with a new problem to solve. I am never satisfied with my output, I always think I can do better, just when I think I've hit a milestone, I push for the next. I guess I have issues, but who doesn't?. :-)

2.) What are you most proud of? My siblings, we all came out pretty well, I think it has a lot to do with having amazing parents.

3.) What brings you joy? My daughter running into my arms when I come home each day. I also enjoy watching my wife compete as a triathlete, she amazes me with her mental strength and physical endurance. I wish I had half the drive that she does.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My father, he was my coach, my hero and an example for me as a father. I only had 25 years with him, he passed away so young, there is not a day that goes by that I don't wish I could thank him for the family he created. If you are reading this and you haven't thanked both your parents today, please do so.

5.) How would your friends describe you? Perfectionist, loyal and driven.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin