Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jessica "Inspire others to seek help from mental ilness(es)"

Name: Jessica, AKA "Peaches"
Age: 23 years old
Sign: Virgo
Where you grew up: I grew up in Southern CA, the Long Beach area.
Where are you now? I currently live in VA but will be returning to CA as of News Years 2009.
You will never find me at a club. Can't stand them.

1. My dream job was always to become a professional ballet dancer. I was classically trained in ballet from the ages of five to twenty two. Unfortunately, I had to stop dancing for health reasons but I would love to pursue it someday still. For right now, what I want to focus on is my writing, which is a great passion of mine. I want to reach out to the public and share my story and inspire others to seek help from their mental illness(es), which is what I suffer from.

2. I am most proud of the relationships I have with people, whether they be family, friends, etc. I nurture those relationships and have never faltered when I am needed. I have earned the trust and vulnerability of many people and I believe that to be priceless. I am also very proud

3. My greatest loss in life has been the past eight years from which I have suffered from anorexia and bulimia. The illnesses have stolen so much time and cost me so much: relationships with people, my health, stability, money, and my sanity. Through this ongoing struggle though, I do not regret what I have been through for I know that even while I am still not in recovery and very weak, it has also strengthened me beyond measure. And one day, I do hope to recover and share that triumph with others.

4. I'd like to meet Katherine Moennig because, well, she's just the most beautiful creature I've ever seen and her personality is one of a kind.

5. The hardest part of my day is getting out of bed each morning. With the eating disorder and depression, anxiety and paranoia I deal with, having to start my day takes willpower and motivation. The best part of my day is when I talk with my family, since they are 3000 miles away in CA.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin