Saturday, July 18, 2009

Calvin "Squirrel Suit"

Name:Calvin
Sign: Capricorn
Where I grew up: Garden Grove
Where I live today: Anaheim
You can find me: on the 91 freeway during rush hour
You won't find me: Home
Occupation:Computer Tech

1.)What is your lifelong dream?
To get enough money to be successful and afford my hobbies of driving race cars, snowboard, ski, surf. All of the things I can't do now because I don't have enough time.

2.)Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My Mother. Even if things go badly in the family, she takes it with a smile. She can leave it all behind and it won't bother her. She teaches me not to back down even when I want to.

3.)What has been your life altering experience?
I got this job in California. I applied for one in Arizona but was turned down. Since I am here and work here, I will be able to go to school as a resident of California. I want to go to school to study psychology.

4.) What do you want to do before you die?
I want to drive on the wrong side of the freeway and jump off of a cliff with a squirrel suit on.

5.) What would your last meal be?
Pizza
Blog Widget by LinkWithin