Friday, July 17, 2009

Eva "My Loving Heart"

Name: Eva Montealegre Pen Name: Eva Batonne
Age: 52 years young
Sign: Taurus on the cusp of Gemini
Occupation: Artist/Author/Reiki Master
I grew up in: St. Louis, Missouri
I currently live in: Topanga/Malibu
You can find me: at the Modern Art Gallery and Blue Bird Art House and THE IMAGINE CENTER
You will never find me: drunk in a bar
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.evamontealegre.com AND the volunteer organization founded by Shawnee known as Heart Touch Org

1.) What are you passionate about? Art

2.) What are you most proud of? my loving heart

3.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Why? Jackson Pollack because in spite of his own darkness and flaws and in many ways, his imprisoned soul, he created original art that was freeing for himself and others. Plus, his story and the story of his wife's dedication has been extremely inspiring to me.

4.) What is difficult for you? to do nothing when others are in anguish, especially the elderly, children and babies...

5.) Who would you like to meet? The author of Love Medicine, Louise Erdrich
Blog Widget by LinkWithin