Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jon "Time Is My Most Prized Possession"

Name: Jon
Age: 37
Sign: Cancer
I grew up in: Dearborn, MI
I currently live in: Walled Lake, MI
Occupation: IT Consultant, General Motors
You can find me: Looking for more time in the day, Looking for the next thing, Searching for the answer, Planning, Thinking, Being grateful for all I have, Wishing for more, Wanting to read more, Wanting to write more, Wishing to experience more of life, see more places, meet more people, Wanting to connect at a deeper level, Always trying to learn more, grow more, experience more, Trying to be more observant, be more in the moment, be more sensitive, Be more in tune with whats happening around me, Wanting to give more of myself to others
You will never find me: Driving the speed limit, Content, Listening to bad music, Without adventure, Without conflict, Thinking of myself first, taking the simple things for granted
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://jsrussellblog.blogspot.com/

1.) Who or what Inspires you? Anyone who truly finds contentment in their own path thru life

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? Break out of the rat race

3.) What is your most prized possession? Working very hard not to have one of those, with the exception of time, time is my most prized possession

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My wife. She is a very positive force and graceful spirit. The yin to my yang

5.) How do you want to be remembered? I'm still working that out, and nowhere near where I want to be
Blog Widget by LinkWithin