Monday, July 6, 2009

Debra "I Would Like To Be More Adventuresome"

Name: Debra
Age: 47
Sign: Libra
Occupation: Office Supervisor
I grew up in: Sleepy Eye, MN
I currently live in: Inver Grove Heights
You can find me: at home
You will never find me: at a triathalon
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: American Heart Association

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? my parents

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I would like to be more adventuresome - and maybe lose 50 pounds

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? No - everything that has happened to me made me who I am.

4.) How do you measure success? If I am happy and can reasonably support myself i feel successful

5.) What is your most prized possession? I don't know - my kids and husband are not possesions.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin