Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cheryl "I have my dream job"

Name: Cheryl
Age: 37
Sign: Gemini
I grew up in: London Ontario Canada
I currently live in: San Francisco
Occupation: photographer / founder and creative director for the online lesbian magazine, GoGetYourGirlOn.com
You can find me: staring at you
You will never find me: eating liver
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.gogetyourgirlon.com
1.)What is your dream job? I have my dream job. It's usually whatever I want to do when I wake up.

2.)What are you most proud of? Teaching my dog recall.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? A woman.

4.)Who would you like to meet? Mick Jagger

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? Going to bed at night. I hate going to bed.
What is the best part of your day? morning snuggles with my 11 pound dog who thinks that my pillow is his place for sleeping.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin