Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brittney "Trying To Find Myself"


First Name: Brittney
Age: 19
Sign: Scorpio
I grew up in: Lake Havasu City, AZ
I currently live in: Still in Havasu
Occupation: In training as a Pharmacy Technician
You can find me: trying to find myself
You will never find me: conforming to the masses
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: My blog: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&f
riendId=3556974
Generally I blog about the funny things that happen in my life. Humor is what keeps me going.

1.)What is your dream job? I'm still trying to figure that out. Maybe a travel writer? Forensic scientist? Research Psychologist? English Professor? I haven't the faintest.

2.)What are you most proud of? My eccentricity

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? I look at loss as in inevitable gain, in that a new path is made and enables one to learn.

4.)Who would you like to meet? Diane Gaidry, because she's smokin' hot and a beautiful soul

5.)What is difficult for you? Following one train of thought at a time
Blog Widget by LinkWithin