Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Elizabeth "Running The Lakes"

Name: Elizabeth
Age: 33
Sign: Pisces
Occupation: Public sector project manager
I grew up in: Edina, MN – epitome of surburbia
I currently live in: Mpls Warehouse District
You can find me: Running the lakes, Mississippi river, Walker Art Center, Caribou Coffee in the “other govt center”
You will never find me: Not wanting to try at least something once
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.apartmenttherapy.com, (Amazing site chock-full of design ideas with an eye for the aesthetics) www.nytimes.com (Got to get the news somehow)

1.) Who or what inspires you? Generosity of spirit and humility

2.) What is difficult for you? Moving on and letting go

3.) What is your biggest regret? Not recognizing and/or making a conscious decision at watershed points of my life

4.) What are you most proud of? Being able to say “I don’t know” and then go find out how, why and what

5.) What do you want to do before you die? Still trying to figure that out…
Blog Widget by LinkWithin