Saturday, July 4, 2009

Barbara "Good Mother, Lover, And Friend"

First Name: Barbara
Age:38
Sign:Sagg
I grew up in:Michigan
I currently live in:Florida
Occupation:Manager
You can find me:Living everyday as if it were my last with my family.
You will never find me: Living in someones Drama
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Peta

1.) Who or what Inspires you? My daughters

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? If I would have changed anything I would have changed it by now..

3.) What is your most prized possession? Material nothing..

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My Grandmother. She was a educated women in the 30's and stood up for what she beleieved in..

5.) How do you want to be remembered? That I was a good mother, lover, and friend
Blog Widget by LinkWithin