Friday, July 10, 2009

Teri "Playing Water Polo"

First Name: Teri

Age: 34

Sign: Capricorn

I grew up in: Houston

I currently live in: Long Beach

Occupation: Human Resources Administrator

You can find me: in the pool playing water polo, on a run, on a hike, in the ocean or with my wife

You will never find me: moving back to Texas, way too humid

Your website or Charity you are passionate about: facebook or usawaterpolo.com

1.) Who or what Inspires you? What inspires me is life..and people who keep fighting in spite of the struggle

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? my insecurities

3.) What is your most prized possession? my stuffed monkey from when I was two (his name is sam)

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My mother has been the most influential person in my life. She has always encouraged me to be the best I can be, always strive to reach my goals, and always treat others as I would like to be treated

5.) How do you want to be remembered? with respect & love, as someone who loved & who others loved, as a good friend, good wife, & good daughter
Blog Widget by LinkWithin