Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carol "Excited About The Future"

First Name: Carol
Age: 58
Sign: Leo
I grew up in: Illinois
I currently live in: Illinois
Occupation: Self employed author, writer, entrepreneur
You can find me: excited about the future
You will never find me: criticizing the right of others to be different from me
Your website or charity you are passionate about: anything that assures the wellbeing of dogs

1.) Who or what Inspires you? Beautiful things and places

2.)What would you want to change about yourself? My weight

3.) What is your most prized possession? My upbeat enthusiasm

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? A high school English teacher named Bob. Through him I discovered my sense of self

5.) How do you want to be remembered? As smart, energetic and always willing to help
Blog Widget by LinkWithin