Monday, July 13, 2009

Nicole "You Will Never Find Me In Jail"

First Name: Nicole

Age: 28

Sign: Libra

I grew up in: Irvine, CA

I currently live in: Long Beach, CA

Occupation: Marketing Manager

You can find me: outside, surfing, walking, cleaning, playing, and of course... eating

You will never find me: in jail

Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/hm_lls

1.) Who or what Inspires you? people who exceed expectations and take it upon themselves to better the world and more importantly, his or her self. People who are considerate and compassionate for others and have a positive outlook on life.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? My logical thinking. Sometimes i think too logical, sometimes it's better to just go with the flow of life, logical or not.

3.) What is your most prized possession? My eyes. They help me see the world.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? everyone. I've learned something from everyone. My parents are the one who set me on the path of knowing right from wrong. They influenced me to choose the best possible road for me and have supported me every step of the way. And everyone i have met has helped me understand different perspectives and therefore has influenced me.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? As compassionate, loving, optimistic, reliable, funny and fun. Hopefully, one day, a loving mother, wife, daughter, and friend.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin