Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grant "Open Minded And Curious"

Name: Grant
Age: 26
Sign: Aquarius
Occupation: Writer
I grew up in: Rochester, New York
I currently live in: New York City
You can find me: In Harlem or Mexico.
You will never find me: At a church/temple/mosque/synagogue
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.vagabondstory.com/ is my website.... my charity that I'm most passionate about is Doctors Without Borders.

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My parents have been the most influential people in my life. They taught me from an early age to be incredibly open-minded and curious. If it wasn't for their constant love and support I would never be where I am today.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I suppose I'd change the fact that my wallet is near empty... aside from that, I'm pretty happy with who I am.

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? I would go back to England in the 50s and prevent Simon Cowell's parents from having sex.

4.) How do you measure success? Not by money, possessions or any other materialistic thing... I measure success by the smile on a persons face and their energy... positive energy mixed with confidence and passion makes someone successful.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My book, Imagine: A Vagabond Story, which will be available 9/1/09.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin