Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ken "Passion, Enthusiasm, Rising Above"

First Name: Ken
Age: 45
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Seattle (til 5), then OC
I currently live in: Oceanside, CA
Occupation: Marketing Analyst
You can find me: Working.....ughhh
You will never find me: getting a manicure /karioke (so lame, thx Japan!)
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.ouac.com

1.) Who or what Inspires you? passion, enthusiasm, rising above

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? inability to calm down for sustained periods

3.) What is your most prized possession? my kids!

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Dad, because he's always been there for me when I needed guidance and help.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? As a happy person who made those around him happy
Blog Widget by LinkWithin