Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Melissa "Online All The Time"

First Name: Melissa
Age: 32
Sign: Capricorn
I grew up in: So Cal
I currently live in: WeHo
Occupation: Online Marketing/Publisher
You can find me: online all the time
You will never find me: in church
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: my website LesbianLush.com and all charities related to gay rights

1.)What is your dream job? dream job? something creative and challenging that will make enough money to live comfortably enough to avoid financial stress.

2.)What are you most proud of? taking the time needed to be healthy enough emotionally before jumping into a relationship with my woman, Anna, my life partner!

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? Don Pizzella

4.)Who would you like to meet? Anna & my first child

5.)What is difficult for you? understanding bigotry and racism
Blog Widget by LinkWithin