Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dot "Empowerring Myself And Others"

Name: Dot
Age: Thirty something!
Sign: Pisces
Occupation: Vocal Empowerment Coach
I grew up in: Suburb of Toronto, Ontario (But I have dual citizenship
because my father is American! Yahoo!)
I currently live in: Los Angeles, California
You can find me: teaching celebrities and everyday people voice
lessons in and around Los Angeles and online at http://www.mindsoulvoice.com
You will never find me: in a closed in place where people are smoking.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.dotsvoicestudios.com
- finally a way to connect with and support the hearts and souls of
the world (not just my students) via video, mp3, and written materials
about empowered vocal expression.

1.) What are you passionate about? Empowering myself and others using creative vocal expression! I LOVE my job so much it doesn't feel like
work!

2.) What are you most proud of? My first of it's kind, Interactive
Vocal Empowerment Training DVD I just completed http://www.corevocalpower.com that helps people connect to their soul (core) and sing better. I'm thrilled with the positive results and feedback we're getting as
well.. and I'm also proud of the fact my dog and sing and play the
piano, guitar and drums. No joke!

3.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Why?
That's a very tough one. Aside from my mothers (I have two, one
biological and one adopted me. One is White and one is Black - both
amazing women), Susan L. Taylor, Editor in Chief of Essence Magazine,
because her inspiring writings over 20 years were a consistent
positive energy in my life that gave me hope, led me to dig deep into
my own soul, and helped me define who I am now.

4.) What is difficult for you? Human frailty.

5.) Who would you like to meet? Oprah Winfrey, Susan L. Taylor, Ellen
Degeneres, Tyra Banks and Simon Le Bon.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin